Thank you so much for all the love and support you have shown us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon
We are open to support all those who need to travel for permitted reasons, see the Government website for full details. This includes those guests who are travelling for business related purposes, to attend wakes, elite sporting athletes. Please do get in touch with us if you are unsure, 01603 209955 and we will be happy to advise, or email [email protected]
To make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible, rest assured, we will be offering room service of full English breakfast as well as a hearty supper, both delivered safely to your bedroom door. See a sample of our hearty supper menu, all freshly prepared to order, we just request 24 hours notice if you would like to dine from our supper menu.
Rest assured we are following all the Government guidelines and have put into place all the recommended COVID-19 secure measures to provide you with that all important peace of mind.
Rest assured we have put into place all the Government’s COVID-19 Secure health and safety measures to ensure the comfort and wellbeing of all our guests and staff and we are committed to rigorously updating our risk assessments as the Government guidelines change. See a copy of our risk assessment here Hotel Risk Assessment. We have also received some lovely feedback from our guests
We are proud to announce that we have been awarded the We’re Good to Go Industry Standard mark which means that we have followed Government and Industry COVID-19 measures
We have also received some lovely feedback from our guests
Short one night stay, big car park easy to find and free in central town centre location. COVID precautions were exceptional, felt very safe. Clean, tidy, very happy. Rooms clean and comfortable, nice bathroom, good shower.” George W January 2021
A Pre-Arrival letter is sent to all our guests who have booked to stay, advising them of all our measures we have put into place for their peace of mind, this is also available upon request.
Below is a quick walk through of all the good practice we have introduced to provide our guests with that all important reassurance:
- In and out routes of the Hotel and managing the flow of guests
- Automatic entrance doors
- A thermal imaging camera to check the temperature of all guests and staff
- Infra red hand sanitisers available at all entrances and throughout the Hotel
- Meticulous deep cleansing plans in place for ALL areas of the hotel
- Health and safety champions appointed in each department
- Branded masks for staff to wear
- Work place assessments written and available on request for all areas of the hotel
- Electrostatic cleaning system purchased to deep cleanse all rooms and public areas every day, bedroom doors “sealed” after cleaning
- Thoughtful social distancing measures throughout the Hotel and WinePress Restaurant
- Running maps and Norwich maps to be able to go and explore the outdoors
- Flexible cancellation terms
If you would like to discuss this with a member of the team then please give us a call on 01603 209955, or email [email protected]. We are offering very flexible cancellation terms and we will of course continue to take direction from the Government and follow the latest guidelines as they are announced.
Please note that following Government guidelines face masks are also now mandatory, kindly wear your face covering when entering or exiting, and whilst moving around our hotel.
We look forward to hopefully having the opportunity to welcome you soon.
From all the team at the Maids Head