For your peace of mind we are continuing with the good practice we put into place when we reopened
As the Government guidelines once again change we wish to reassure you that we will continue with all the excellent measures we have put into place to help keep both our fabulous guests and our fantastic staff safe and well
We are fully committed to providing you with that all important peace of mind and we will continue to rigorously update our risk assessments as the need arises.
Since reopening we have received some lovely feedback from our guests and we are proud to have been awarded the We’re Good to Go Industry Standard mark.
‘One of the coolest old world hotels I’ve ever seen!!!! The staff are so lovely, room immaculate…..’ Simon July 2021
‘Stayed for two nights and was really impressed. Our room had been fully cleaned and then sealed until we arrived. Arrived well before check in time but was allowed to leave car in car park while we explored city. All the staff were very friendly, polite, efficient and helpful. Felt very Covid safe. Lovely old building with great character, and the location was perfect for exploring the city’. Jun 10, 2021
‘This hotel is everything you would expect. We have over the years stayed there many times and have seen loads of improved changes to the building, not that there was anything wrong with the place years ago. I think like all hotels if just left become old and out of date BUT NOT THIS ONE, although keeping its historical style also keeps a touch of modern about it which makes it perfect. A well-picked staff, room people, receptionists, and all the other people work hard to please and so friendly. For us, the icing on the cake the hotel has a really fantastic DOG-friendly room with sensible rules to not spoil the place. Thanks 🙏 see you all soon again’ Britnee May 2021
‘First rate hotel and service. Impeccable courtesy and highly professional staff. The hotel is situated perfectly enabling access to all this lovely city has to offer. A real gem is the added bonus of the hotel car park, allowing seamless arrival and departure plus very easy access in to and out of the city centre by car. Food excellent and delicious’ Jet April 2021
Our Pre-Arrival letter is sent to all our guests who have booked to stay, reassuring them of all the measures we have put into place, this is also available upon request.
Below is a quick walk through of all the good practice we have introduced to provide our guests with that all important peace of mind:
- Automatic entrance doors
- A thermal imaging camera to check the temperature of all guests and staff
- Infra red hand sanitisers available at all entrances and throughout the Hotel
- Meticulous deep cleansing plans in place for ALL areas of the hotel
- Health and safety champions appointed in each department
- Branded masks for staff to wear, staff will continue to wear these when in public areas and when in close proximity to guests, we ask for guests to support us with this good practice
- Work place assessments written and regularly updated and available on request for all areas of the hotel
- Electrostatic cleaning system purchased to deep cleanse bedrooms and public areas
- Thoughtful social distancing measures throughout the Hotel and WinePress Restaurant
- Daily briefing of all Heads of Department on the latest Government guidelines.
- Norwich maps to be able to go and explore the outdoors
- We have opened our courtyard for al fresco dining to be able guests the opportunity to mix with friends and family in a pretty space which is themed according to the season
- Flexible cancellation terms
If you would like to discuss this with a member of the team then please give us a call on 01603 209955, or email email@example.com. We are offering very flexible cancellation terms and we will of course continue to take direction from the Government and follow the latest guidelines as they are announced.
The Maids Head team look forward to hopefully having the opportunity to welcome you soon.