Are you someone who gets a buzz from providing excellent levels of customer service?
We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our friendly Reception team. You will be responsible for delivering a high level of service to our guests on the Reception Desk, which is the main hub of our award winning AA 4 Star silver hotel.
No experience is necessary as full training will be given.
To find out more contact Alex, our Reception Manager, email@example.com or to apply, send a copy of your CV with a covering email to Alex.
- To ensure and deliver high levels of telephone service, enquiry handling, sales, welcome and hospitality.
- To conform to all rules and regulations outlined in the staff handbook in addition to those established by the General Manager.
- To be polite and helpful to guests at all times.
- To check in and out guests speedily, accurately and politely.
- To use guest’s name whenever and wherever possible.
- To ensure the security and safekeeping of the front floats and safe.
- To accurately take any messages, information, changes to reservations and pass it on to relevant department/staff.
- To represent the Hotel at all times in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- To be fully conversant with: Current room tariff midweek and weekend, any special offers, Hotel facilities and times of opening, menus etc
- To be fully aware of all guest services.
HOURS OF WORK
16-24 Hours – must be available evenings & weekends