If you have any questions or wish to make a room or restaurant booking, please feel free to call us or to use the contact form below.
- 01603 209955
- 01603 613688
- Maids Head Hotel
How to find us
The Maids Head Hotel is able to provide complimentary car parking to all our guests. The Car park can be located on Pigg Lane which is a cobbled side road off Palace street, just past the main entrance of the hotel, postcode NR3 1RS. There are no barriers, however there is a number plate recognition system managed by an external company that requires all visitors to provide their car registration number with reception. Upon arrival, please collect a permit which must be displayed in your car windscreen.
Directions From A11 Heading Into Norwich
- From A11 / A47 junction (Thicktorn Roundabout) head to Norwich. At 1st roundabout (400m hospital roundabout) head straight across signed Norwich onto Newmarket Road.
- Next roundabout straight across signed City Centre (ignore sign for Cromer / Airport at this roundabout).
- Next roundabout (Multiyork on left) take 1st left signed Cromer.
- At next roundabout take 2nd exit continue straight ahead through traffic lights.
- At next roundabout (Halfords) take 2nd exit
- At next roundabout take 2nd exit continue over fly over.
- At next roundabout (puppet Theatre) 3rd exit following signs for Law Courts onto Palace Street pass over hump back bridge. Turn right down Pigg Lane onto cobbled lane to car park. NR3 1RS
Directions From Tombland (Driving Through City Centre)
- Follow road down hill. Turn right infront of the hotel
- Take first left down Pigg Lane cobbled lane to car park.