Are you looking to progress to a Chef de Partie position in an 2 AA Rosette established kitchen?
The Maids Head Hotel is an independent AA 4 star silver rated hotel situated in the heart of Norwich, offering 84 bedrooms and boasting a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant, a range of versatile meeting and event spaces and is also a popular wedding venue. Currently the Hotel is undergoing an exciting multi-million pound refurbishment with the kitchen and WinePress Restaurant to next be completely redesigned.
The successful candidate will join Head Chef Marcin “Magic” Pomierny and his talented team. This year Magic reached the semi-finals of the Craft Guild of Chefs, National Chef of the Year competition as well as being the winner of Norfolk chef of the year in 2016.
As a Chef de Partie you will be expected to perform the following duties
- to support the efficient and effective running of the Kitchen Team
- to contribute to the preparation and presentation of the food to 2 AA Rosette standard and be motivated to assist the brigade to strive for a 3rd Rosette
- to contribute fresh and new ideas for the seasonal menus for the WinePress Restaurant
- to be aware of budgeted food gross profit
- to undertake training to achieve standards expected
- to communicate effectively with all teams across the Hotel
- to comply with Food Health and Safety Regulations
Salary depending on experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this exciting position and the opportunity to work alongside the talented and passionate Brigade then please email your CV to [email protected] and quote the job title in the subject line. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.