The Maids Head hotel, an Independently owned AA 4 star Silver 84-bedroom hotel with a 2 AA rosette restaurant, requires a keen and committed Maintenance Manager to join the team.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Performing regular repairs and maintenance to all areas of the hotel including mechanical and electrical equipment
- Managing the hotel’s maintenance team
- Responsibility for the security of hotel assets
- Ensuring hotel standards are met at all times
- Be responsible for risk assessments, COSHH and fire safety
- Abide by all relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Building relations with and managing external contractors
The ideal Maintenance Manager will:
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Delegate instructions to the team as well as motivate and lead them
- Have a positive and calm outlook
- Have experience within a similar role, qualifications are preferred
As Maintenance Manager you will be required to work 40 hours per week and be on call on occasion.
Please send your CV and covering letter to HR@maidsheadhotel.co.uk and quote the job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.